System Improvement programs don’t generally work directly with youth, but rather support the programs, agencies and initiatives that do the direct work. This includes, but is not limited to, grant writers, coordinators, evaluators, training/quality improvement programs, and data collection. System Improvement also included backbone support organizations, which are organizations or agencies that serve as the backbone for the entire initiative, coordinating participating organizations and agencies, facilitating technology and communications support, logistical and administrative details, and data collection and reporting.
- Census Data for Juvenile Populations by County
- Census Data by County or Region Pertaining to Family Characteristics, Occupation, School, Transportation, Etc.
- Nebraska Crime Commission - Processed Through the Court
- Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency and Prevention - Case Counts for Delinquency, Status Offense, and Dependency Cases
- Data on Economic, Health, Public Assistance, and Family Characteristics by County
Collective Impact Coordinator